Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hi new home!

This is my first post,
 also my first challenge #Hayo100ngàyảnhọt


D.A.Y.1: A picture of yourself with 15 FACTS about you!
1) Im so proud of my name: N g u y ễ n  T r í  H ả i.
2) Totally in love with my mom and my dad <3
3) I especially love finding everybody's own beauty.
4) Like being commented than being liked!
5) Hate "MAINSTREAM".
6) Love junk food, all kind of food <3..but i cant gain weight ):
7) Called "crazy gir","freak"...
8) Wondering: Đố thằng nào dám cua được bà (((=
9) Like "unrequited love" 
10) Creative sometimes but cant draw
11) Have a lot of passion but just one fame.
12) Dont expect anything too much.
13) Im a ferfectionist but hate perfection.
14) Against the world.
15) sign as HAYO but love being called as Hải



No comments:

Post a Comment